Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 09:46 AM   #733
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Spoiler!
I'm curious about the helmet removal as well. We seem to have two different established rules. While the Clone Wars established it being OK to remove helmets in public, Mando season 1 established that he cannot remove the helmet in front of others. If he does, he loses the honor of wearing it again. I have not rewatched the episodes and am assuming all the articles from last year are correct...

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-man...tion-answered/

Maybe this is a specific trait for foundlings? True Mandalorians can remove their helmets in public, but foundlings have a more strict set of rules? It seems there are few true Mandalorians left. Or maybe he was adopted by a clan with more strict rules?

Hopefully we'll learn more about that this season as they introduce the backstory of new characters like Sabine. If Sasha Banks is Sabine, apparently she is seen in the trailer sans helmet, which to me implies different rules.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.