Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 09:18 AM   #732
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
But how known is he really?

We saw him much more as a kid than as an adult...

Who really was that character in ep 5 and 6?

(seriously, we're talking all this in spoiler tags, but is there anybody in this thread at this point who doesn't know who we're talking about)
I just don't want to be the asshole that ruins it, but at this point, if someone hasn't watched it they shouldn't be in here.

Again, it's a fair point, it's just disappointing that we have to continue to go back to those characters. I was excited to go a different direction, which I guess technically they could still do, but IMO it is unlikely to be a better story with him than without him.

Rogue 1 was awesome, because I knew the universe, hell, I knew the ending but I didn't know any of the major players until the last 5 minutes save Tarkin I guess.

I just wanted something different.

But as I've said all along, they've earned the rope to hang themselves. We'll see what they do with it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.