View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 01:30 PM   #8730
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Attempted a cherry pie. Crust is half whole grain/flax. I was out of dough for the lattice top, could not find pastry wheel cutter and was rushed. So the crust is an epic fail-looking thing, but was so flaky light it tasted better than it looks. Fresh cherries used. Delicious!

Disclosure—had to tone down the tablepad cover as it was practically identical to the crust. Couldn't see the pie with it. Was stupid to shoot it on that surface.

I've been wanting to try a fresh cherry pie. Never been much of a fan, but all I've ever had was the canned filling stuff.

I took some Rainer cherries a few weeks ago and made homemade Maraschino cherries. They're pretty awesome.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.