View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 10:18 AM   #91
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I am done trying to convince anyone. I recognize when the Chiefs get a boost and when they get screwed.

People that don’t get it never will. I would rather be in their shoes to be honest. I would enjoy watching a lot more.
I do all I can to not get caught up with officiating. Maybe it's the last few years of watching my daughter play club volleyball, my kids playing varsity sports. Refs suck at all levels. Getting wrapped up in it just makes you look like an idiot parent and I really think that's helped me dismiss what happens at the NFL level.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.