View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 02:33 PM   #146
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I don't think so either. Sounds like we are trying to do the opening day of the tournament at Twin Peaks again this year. I think you usually take that off anyway, so I'll throw out the invite.
I've got a small group that watches here every year, but it's getting smaller as people have kids and become lame. And where I live now (downtown) you would think the tournament didn't even exist - one place we went and asked if they were going to show tournament games said "what tournament? like basketball?" Another place said she was too busy to worry about changing the TV, granted that was on St Pats. But that is Mizzou country, so I guess I can understand them not knowing basketball exists.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote