View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 06:23 AM   #1221
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Thank you patteeu, but those videos feature the sharks from the first part of the game. My problem is mainly with the high score missions of the so-called "special" sharks that are available later on. In the "regular" shark missions I am doing ok, (high score is over a billion points and my longest survival time is 1:48:00) but i struggle mightily with some of these special missions. I struggle to even get a couple of million points.

I don't know if it's just me, or if the designers did a shitty job setting the difficulty level vis-à-vis the rest of the game. I expected Candy Crush and ended up with some Ninja Gaiden shit that can only be beaten by an autistic Japanese kid who has been raised in a lab fed on nothing but shark fin soup and Red Bull.

I’m not personally familiar with the game, but if you put the right search string together (I think I used “hungry shark revolution walkthrough”), you might be able to find what you’re looking for. Maybe if you add “special” or “special missions”.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.