View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 09:20 PM   #231
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
When I want to know what a tulip would look like in a certain vase maybe I would call you.

I know you have no idea what that is but you will google and try to act as though you do.

And yes it is an gravity map of the earth that is used every day to to accurately position points on the surface of the earth. The earth and gravitational effects on its surface makes it look like a Potato. The Geoid is a imaginary line per say drawn around this surface to negate the peeks and valleys of that surface and to use complex mathematical calculations so we can use satellites (GPS) to map and navigate the surface. This is in layman's terms as I am not trained in Geodesy just a land surveyor who applies this in real life.
WTF
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.