View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 10:39 AM   #67
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I finally stumbled into this show a month ago. I’m through a season and a half and I have to say, I was also really surprised at how much I like it.

My kids grimace now because I do too much kicking and karate yelling out of the blue now. Our rooster, Bruce Jenner, was flexing on Brideowanian in the yard the other day,and I intervened with a hiyaaaaw! And swept the leg. I’ve caught the kids making tik tak videos and they’ve then caught me in the back ground ruining them with karate kicks. I interrupted a kid bickering match at the table with a down kick on it. Yeah...I almost pulled a hammy, it they stopped bitching at each other.

I like the show. I’m working home alone, maybe I’ll go karate kick an empty box out to the burn barrel.

When rona started I gave my older kids a list of 80s movies to watch....and this has instigated a new list. If forgotten about iron eagle.

On the down side, the middle child was digging through old dvd for 80s movies, and came up with 16 candles. Ok. Great......and porky’s. Uh no.
Sounds like you may be going a little stir crazy, but in an entertaining way.

I haven't seen Sixteen Candles or Porky's forever. Talk about two movies that could absolutely never be made today. I have a particular soft spot for Porky's; I saw it seated in the balcony at the local theater with the prettiest girl I dated (albeit far too briefly) in high school. The balcony usher and I intensely disliked each other, and the look of sneering contempt and jealously he had on his face as we passed him still puts a smile on my face nearly 40 years later. I rounded third for the first time later that night as well. Definitely one of my better days.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.