View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 10:38 PM   #211
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Some can be eliminated due to proximity to existing teams.
You can scratch Sacramento due to its proximity to San Francisco as well. And Orlando is right in the middle of a state that already has three teams.

The Norfolk/Virginia Beach area would, I guess, be as good a spot as any. The only problem is so much of the population is military that a large portion of the potential fan base isn't from there, is by the nature of military service transient, and would already have loyalty to other teams in the areas they're originally from. I ended up living in the Chicago area after being stationed at Great Lakes over 30 years ago, and I really don't give two shits about any local team except the Cubs, whom I hate.

I wonder if San Diego and St. Louis would support a new franchise after getting burned so badly?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.