View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 01:46 PM   #100
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Dude is obese in a highly stressful job that requires working in tough weather conditions at times (hot sun / freezing cold) and some level physical effort as well, as he is on his feet quite a bit. And he’s 60.

He has every resource at his fingertips; world class nutritionists, world class trainers, world class gym equipment, millions of dollars, and on and on.

He’s had some tough things happen in his life, with his children and all. But wouldn’t you think he’d be motivated to make healthy changes?

Kinda makes me sad for him. And for us - he can’t keep doing this forever, Especially in his current state.
I look at it from a different perspective where I like the dude the way he is.

If he can accept his own body and his circumstances/situations the way they are;
thats okay in my books.

I can’t picture a skinny Andy you know it’s just a great character to see BIG RED roaming around the sidelines. The image, the situation just gives character that I’ve become accepting of it and complacent as well. It’s comforting.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli