View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 03:45 PM   #116
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Looking at possible FA corners...it’s sbsolutely debatable if we should keep Steven Nelson or not. He’s quite possibly the best FA option on the market. Veach might be wise to extend him sooner rather than later.

If I’m running the team, I’m seeing if I can retain Bailey, Sherman and Nelson on reasonable deals (if they want too much let em walk and get a comp pick in 2020 for them) franchising Ford and letting the rest hit FA...hoping for good comp picks from Conley and Morse.
I love Sherman but we almost never use a fullback anymore.

I don't like Nelson at all, but he's a cornerback and they are so important. We pretty much have to keep him unless Veach goes out and finds a replacement.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.