View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 09:16 PM   #2285
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I can only assume that the wait will be well worth it, I expect SNR to be wide awake at this very moment grinding his teeth in a coke induced haze trying to finish his magnum opus.

Is it a lot of pressure?

Sure it is and guess what?... TOUGH SHIT, chop up another fat line and get busy mfer... there is no fortune without sacrifice.

CHOP CHOP.
I thought the Clay roast would have been perfect if it were left the way it was (congrats, you are #1)...opposed to disclosing that there was a roast that had gone through the initial stages, but not completed...not that it wasn't nice seeing what had already been completed in the Clay roast...but stretching it out, building the anticipation leading to the "congrats man, your #1" roast would have inadvertently been the perfect roast for him.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.