View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 10:44 AM   #53
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Baker's story hasn't finished being written yet, so don't pound your chest too hard. (especially since most predicted he'd fail)

And again, this isn't about crowning someone, but instead evaluating all we can evaluate, which is 1 game.

That 1 game, was a good 1 game for a rookie's 1st start. So what's the problem?

And yes, you and a lot of CP members do in fact latch onto your pre-draft analysis and it follows you through said players career, which is why so many on this forum can't, or took a long time to, give the credit deserved to Watson and Jackson.
I liked Watson and Lamar. I drafted Lamar in the CP Mock.

I know you are just going to brush it off, but I’m rarely wrong about QB’s I trust my evaluation.

Sorry, but I’m not going to say anything beyond “he looked good for a rookie making his first start”, because I’m still as skeptical as I was when I watched the tape.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.