View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 11:29 AM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
He's young... cheap contract.. has a strong arm.. and isn't a pussy.

That is the true answer. Doesn't mean he will end up being successful... but it's what the people want. Can't say I don't understand it... but for me, winning seasons feel pretty good. I like them. Even if they come up short.

I'd go with a QB like Nate Peterman, and hope to keep a strong team around him. ( and healthy, FFS!!!!! )

whereas others are fine going 2-14 every year, so long as they are swinging wildly for homeruns.

I can appreciate that different viewpoint also... but 2-14 seasons are miserable.

I'll settle for enjoying the 4-ish month party.. having my slice of cake.. and wacking off at the end of the night. More enjoyable than screaming for the whole cake, throwing an embarrassing tantrum.. and then getting punched in the face by the hot girl that won't spread em for me anyway.
Peterman would be a fantastic #2. I'd draft him in the 3rd if available just for that. I don't see a franchise guy though. High floor/low ceiling. He'd be a great mop-up guy behind a struggling #1 or someone who could keep you afloat if an injury situation occurs. I agree that if you surround him with talent he could be effective, but not necessarily dynamic.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.