Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 08:02 PM   #2920
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
just got out of Sicario 2 and holy shit, if you liked the 1st one, this one will be right up your alley (it focuses more on Del Toro's character since Emily Blunt isn't in it). Probably my favorite film of the year so far and definitely a worthy sequel . Highly recommend seeing this one this theaters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Just saw it. It was a step or so under the first one, most sequels are like that, but I definitely still enjoyed it. Brolin and Del Toro both are fantastic in it.

Spoiler!
Thought it was great but maybe one of you two can answer something for me.

Spoiler!
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.