View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 11:49 AM   #82
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I cant buy any kind of Hill/OBJ comparisons, OBJ doesnt have the same level of drive and commitment to his craft as Hill does, in my estimation

Then of course we can always point to what a turd OBJ has apparently been behind the scenes... something thats never been a problem for Hill
Wouldn't it really suck if Hill became a huge asshole after he got paid and this whole time he's been putting on a show, because he knew he wouldn't get paid if he didn't keep his shit together. I'm pretty positive that won't happen, but money makes people do weird things.

Now I don't want one of you asshole idiots that thinks they have to take every thing serious coming in here calling me an idiot, because like I said I don't think it will happen. I'd just in a sad way think it was kinda funny.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.