View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 11:23 AM   #78
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
He was a BIGGER turd before they gave him the big money.

And try hard doesn’t account for much in terms of production. Part of the reason OBJ hasn’t improved as much as Hill is because Hill was a RB. The poster that brought up locking him up BEFORE he reaches his zenith is valid.

But let’s be real here. I want to **** punt OBJ as much as the next guy. I think he’s a piece of shit that if we had that contract out I’d be concerned about him going off the rails TO style. All that being said, the talent is there. He has scored an absurd amount of TDs off slant patterns. He’s good down field but he got that jack because he is (or maybe was - I’m not watching those abortions of Giants game) unguardable in the short game. That short area quickness and top end speed - even if it isn’t hill speed is nuts. The talent is legit and the production was there. He earned the contract. But that doesnt mean the giants should have paid it.
He's also playing with washed ass Eli.

As much as I love Tyreek, he's playing with a QB that literally might have a cannon attached to his right arm. You couldn't really design a better QB to play to Hills strengths
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.