Thread: Movies and TV Twin Peaks to Return on Showtime
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 03:30 AM   #76
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I just went through almost the exact same thing but I could only make it about 30 minutes into the pilot. So much melodrama. So much overacting. Such poor dialogue. I just want to slap the mom. Does it get better? If not I'm out.
it's dramatic slapstick, the tv series that is. if you want to know who killed laura then watch till episode 8ish?????? of season 2. after that it is 'shit'ish
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.