View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 12:14 PM   #13
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Just as i wrote my last post, i'm reminded that i watched this two night ago lol.

Teenage nostalgia.

One more to add to the "Don't forget about me list": 30 Days of Night.

13 Ghosts didn't age well IMO, 30 Days of Night has aged as well any horror movie in recent memory.
Hah, yeah, 13 Ghosts definitely didn't age well. I used to be terrified of The Jackal. I mean, he's still pretty scary if you imagine coming face to face with him in real life, but I was laughing at the movie as much as I was being creeped out when I watched it a couple weeks ago.

And actually just re-watched 30 Days of Night over the weekend. Still pretty decent! I'm not a huge fan of vampire flicks but I like Josh Hartnett.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.