View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 02:26 PM   #55
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I appreciate that and I give you credit for being able to do that.

Was hoping to talk football but not interested in left wing Reddit moderation/censorship on a supposed football board.

The last time a mod was this out of control was the I Love Fauci “non political “ covid thread on the main board.

Will be back after the draft with my thoughts.
You ever heard the fable about one asshole/every person is an asshole?

If one poster was like "man, you're being an annoying douche" you could chalk it up to running into an annoying douche.

If basically every other poster is like "Man, you're being an annoying douche..." well... I'll refer you to the fable.

You bring a lot of good stuff here but when you get frantic, defensive, and convinced your own opinion is the only viable one, that stuff dissipates.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote