View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 12:11 PM   #96
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I’ve heard this so many times over so many years if feels like the movie “Groundhog Day”

He’s never gone past 8 or 9.
Lightfoot is what he is. He can play 10 solid minutes a game without losing the game, but will never be more than that.

Self ran pretty deep in 2010. 9 is normally the max though. I fully expect 2-3 redshirts. I’d be shocked if that didn’t happen.

You also have guys like the aforementioned Lightfoot who will take a spot and just play as they’re allowed to. So we might run a man or 2 deeper than usual, but their minutes won’t be guaranteed by any stretch.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.