View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 01:24 PM   #15296
MVP

Google Chris

As an IN "vendor" he sure is known outside of the region for the products he produces.

I said he was pricy and even posted a price for 3 sausages shipped to your door.

https://www.pbs.org/video/smoking-goose-wrpms6/

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Hot Links at least should be a daily daily.

I can find fresh sausage, from andouille to chorizo to linguica to jalepeno cheddar to pretty much you name it, except for rattlesnake and pheasant sausage for 3.99 to 5.99/lb from a local butcher.

That vendor sure is proud. I mean, $10 for a 3/4 of a pound of sausage. What kind of idiot pays that price?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.