View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 04:46 PM   #820
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
So I'm back on DirecTV. They only sent us one equipment return box so I called in this morning to get another return box. One full year at $58.64, free Sunday ticket, and a $300 Visa gift card.
WOW!!! I got a deal but nothing like that. Maybe I should have read your post before I called.

Looked at my bill on line and it was $195.++ ... Called and finally got to retention ... when she came on the phone line she asked for my info ... the same info I had given the first gal and I mention something about "what a rinkey-dink organization DTV has become since AT&T took over" and mentioned the repeating the request for my into ... she mumbled something ... told her my bill was way too high and that I have Comcast cable in my house because their cable is cheaper if I have basic cable ... don't have it hooked up but will be easy to switch and a lot cheaper than $195 a month ... and told her the main reason I have DTV was/is Sunday Ticket and if I cancel it then I may as well switch ... she tried to appease me by asking about out TV interest so she could appease me with other programing ... which we have none ... so she puts me on hold ... comes backs and ... cuts $12.25 off of the ticket ... gives me $55.00 a month credit or discount on my bill for the next year ... no contract.

And as someone said above ... the $12.25 off the Ticket is $36 a month
Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.