View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 08:15 PM   #811
In Search of a Life

I'll try a week before the season. Last year I simply called and asked "what's the best deal you can give me on Sunday Ticket?" The lady said "I am authorized to give it to you free this year". Not sure if it was a long time customer thing or just luck of the draw, but I'll try again this year. If not free or no good deal, I'm gonna hold out until week 4. Week 1 they always give you a free view and week 3 I'm watching football all day at Harrahs in KC so I'll just need to sports bar it for week 2. We'll see what they offer me week 4.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.