View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 04:22 AM   #30
In Search of a Life

Talent evaluation is one thing. Someone has to pull the trigger on a pick and own the decision. Dorsey's picks had cajones. Took Peters and tyreek even though they were labeled character issues. Traded up for mahomes. Took dee ford when most labeled him a reach. Even Chris Jones was a little surprising of a pick.

After years of taking safe picks, Dorsey had the balls to go after high positional value players every single year.

But I agree with everyone else... I haven't seen reason to believe veech will be worse, so I'll give him that shot.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.