View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 12:22 PM   #69
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
The thing that most amazed me about Wyoming is how they do road construction. Years ago I was driving on a state highway northeast of Laramie, and suddenly the road was just.... gone. All the pavement had been removed. Went on like that, just dirt, for about a mile, and then the road started up again.

Must be a western thing, because I saw something similar in the Black Hills on the South Dakota side.
Holy shit - yes, you're right. It just isn't there anymore. Now do that for 20 miles on a goddamn motorcycle. It is....not fun. 2 wheels and gravel do not mix.

And yeah, it was the strangest thing I've ever seen. No markers, no real warnings to speak of. The road just...stops. And then after awhile it starts again.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.