View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 09:20 AM   #64
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Try I-80 across central Wyoming sometime. At least in Maine and Kansas there are living things.

The only reason I don't rate that as the worst drive is because I only did it once, and it was different enough to be somewhat interesting.

I'm sure they looks nothing like Wyoming, but I've done two utterly desolate drives in my time.

1. The drive from the airport on the big island of Hawaii to the resort we were staying. See picture below. My memory (this is from the 80s) is that the lava formations were smoother and taller than what you see below, but still, it was like landing on freaking Mars.

2. Drive from Hoover Dam to northern rim of the Grand Canyon. Desolate desert for miles and miles. There ain't nothing remotely like that in the northeast, that's for sure. Trees were in scarce supply. I'd probably have hated that drive if I was more used to seeing that (not that there was much to see), but it was so weird I was pretty fascinated by the nothingness of it all, so to speak.

Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.