View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 01:30 PM   #846
20 Menthol KOOLs

Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
And that's not even a hard challenge if you do it while you're playing the game. The challenges are meant to be completed as side quests to the main story. Trying to railroad the challenges after the main game sounds awful.

Most of them do require you to do a hell of a lot of going out of the way, though.

Like, I remember one was having to tomahawk three birds of prey lol I ended up getting that one by remembering specific spawn locations for eagles and hawks so I could sneak up on them while they were perched. Another shitty one was having to craft and use 5 special miracle tonics. You need three different herbs to craft it and you can only carry enough of each to make one at a time. Of course, they’re all found in completely different locations so you kinda have to start that one early or make it a point to go hunting for these specific herbs.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.