View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 01:48 PM   #183
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Nah, just under 60 hours/week during the craziest years. Granted, that's still several 70-80 hour work weeks, shit has to be completely out of control for me to kick it into that gear.
to qualify myself....80 hour work weeks were on short contracts to restore ransom ware when the company is losing millions, sometimes 10’s of millions $’s a day. They are more than happy to compensate you for the sleepless nights. Usually I’m working 45-50 hours a week. Reasonable hours to me.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.