View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 11:39 PM   #200
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
While what was posted was obviously way out of line I see no reason for you to leave. Your gripe might be legit with how it was handled, I don't know. I wasn't here when this all blew up. But I'd like to think you understand that a few bad posters (or responses) is not the general consensus, or that they are a good reason to ruin a good time.

I agree. Didn't see what happened, but I also don't see why you should take your ball and go home Taco. I have fun poking once in a while, and I get a kick out of a lot of your posts. Shoot, FWIW, even got a lot of respect for you - you seem like a pretty decent guy. Hate to see you leave. Seriously, take a few days away, but don't axe your account.

And personally, I wouldn't mind seeing racial remarks being grounds for a temporary suspension of posting priviledges on the Planet.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.