View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 11:36 PM   #196
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio
I asked the question and received an answer that Phobia created Taco's Butt, Quite frankly, I was not surprised, since he has previously expressed a fascination with the backsides of Latinas..

Do you think that I am scared of having Phobia disagree with me about something?

His record as a moderator has been impeccable, but that does not mean that he is infallible.

If Phobia does not realize that it is unethical for an authority figure to start a spat with someone just so they can resort to using his powers as a weapon against someone, when that person is standing to some bullsh*t perpetrated by someone else, then he needs to get his head out of his own ass so that he can ogle the cheerleaders.

Phobia, I guess KC Wolfman is daring me to say fuck You.

Maybe I could send you a PM to make him happy.
Some of this contains the truth, like the backsides of Latinas (fronts, too). But this impeccable record crap has to be set straight. Hace el numero uno mod abuser. The rest of it is crap, too. But, at least it's funny crap. I find Jettio to have a wicked sense of humor. You just have to look for it around the jagged edges.