View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 10:24 AM   #62
MVP

Call me delusional, but I'm actually not terribly worried about the defense. When Berry's in the mix, I actually like the starting roster. Of course, it would look that much better w/ Peters.

Two of the best offenses in the league on the road. One is allowed to hold on every play and every important call went in their favor, including a phantom hold that wiped out a defensive TD. Not many teams will get those calls. In fact, soon we'll be getting those calls due to the Mahomes factor.

I think as Berry returns and some of the younger players gel, this defense will be slightly better than what we've seen the last few years. And we won a lot of games with those poor defenses and a lesser QB.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.