View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 12:37 AM   #2324
Special Teams ACE!!!

So when you're trying to get people that you KNOW would be receptive to the themes and messages of Star Trek, but are easily turned off by... well... shit like most of Season 1 of TNG (who isn't?), how do you tell them to watch this, Clay?

I don't dare tell my friends "No! You have to watch all of it! In order! There's no other way!"

That's certainly not how I came about doing it. I just started watching reruns on a local station that came on after 11:00 each night. It happened earlyish in Season 3. I had to look stuff up, but that's what got me into it. Not awful Season 1 TNG.

But then I tell them to start in Season 3, and they're going to be turned off by having to get stuff explained.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.