View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 11:25 AM   #39
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Do you think in the past two years that he went from being the greatest college punter / nfl prospect of all time, to not being able to be a top 32 punter, despite having zero injuries in that time?

Do you think Toub / Veach signed him and let Tommy walk without having him come try out so they could evaluate his current ability?

Do you think he’ll fail so spectacularly that we should use a draft pick on a punter instead of a UDFA, despite having the greatest quarterback of all time?
I'm not certain he was the greatest prospect of all time, but he was certainly up there. I just know people who have gone through the turmoil he's gone through and expecting them to remain the same on the other side of it is not a good bet.

Maybe I'll be surprised though. My guess is that the Chiefs bring in a punter for competition. I wouldn't bet on a draft pick myself -- you guys make it sound like I'm betting on it -- but I would make a bet on competition.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.