View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 07:45 PM   #43
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I had a chat last night with my bud Brian Kamenetzky last night, who covers LA sports and does post game for the Lakers. What he said makes sense.

Everyone that wants to watch the Dodgers already has TWC/Spectrum, so if DTV increased their rates to cover that addition, they'd lose more subscribers than they'd gain because people would say "Why did my bill go up by $7-10 dollars per month?".

Same with the PAC12 network.

Unfortunately, it is what it is. As long as DTV has a monopoly on Sunday Ticket, I'm stuck.
I get PAC 12, Big 10, SEC and Longhorn Network in North Centaral Kansas on Dishnetwork. Can't watch early season KU basketball though. Lol!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.