View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 07:40 PM   #42
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModCat View Post
So, you live in LA and can't watch Dodgers games or the Pac-12 Network.

Makes sense.
I had a chat last night with my bud Brian Kamenetzky last night, who covers LA sports and does post game for the Lakers. What he said makes sense.

Everyone that wants to watch the Dodgers already has TWC/Spectrum, so if DTV increased their rates to cover that addition, they'd lose more subscribers than they'd gain because people would say "Why did my bill go up by $7-10 dollars per month?".

Same with the PAC12 network.

Unfortunately, it is what it is. As long as DTV has a monopoly on Sunday Ticket, I'm stuck.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.