View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 11:13 PM   #11
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Seriously, I am.

I know what you’re thinking. Maybe I got annoyed by something someone said. Maybe after two Super Bowls in a row I’m satiated on the Chiefs. Maybe I’m going to prison, or joining Dick Cheney on a barnstorming tour, or maybe the antifreeze actually wasn’t a good idea and I died.

The fun of a farewell forever thread is not in knowing the reason. It’s in not knowing, and the mystery behind the disappearance. MrBlond is legendary not because he was here or because he left, but rather because of how he departed. He was DB Cooper jumping out of the Chiefsplanet plane and disappearing into the night, and with that act he became immortal.
I'm not sure that pat knows what the word "immortal" means.
It also seems like the kind of thing he'd be willing to argue about for weeks on end.
Probably only rivalled by Donger in his capacity to bicker about semantics and meaningless minutiae for as long as you could take it.

You were sort of funny sometimes and mostly better than most with your leanings.
RIP
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote