View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 09:15 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I know it doesn’t matter much for us but does anyone else think Kyler Murray could be a legit NFL QB?

I haven’t looked into the class really at all but that guy just jumps off the screen. So fast and makes plays in so many ways. He’s got that baseball background that seems to help him throw from different platforms. He’s interesting but he did get drafted by the Oakland Athletics.
I don't see it. Looks about 5'9". 6'0" is already pushing it in the NFL. I don't think he could take snaps under center and read the defense. You'd have to be a shotgun team and get him out of the pocket alot similar to Russell Wilson and Wilson has a couple inches on him Then you have the trajectory and velocity on crossing routes to worry about with his stature because he constantly will have to go up and over lineman's heads.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.