View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 06:12 PM   #772
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
After reading the first three books of The Expanse, I took a bit of a break. I recently got back into it. Book 4, Cibola Burn, was so good that I ended up burning through it in a couple of days (fast for me). Nemesis Games started slow. I was disappointed that the crew was splitting up and it looked like it was going to be a fluffier book. But then - HOL-LEE SHIT!!!

I'm about halfway through Babylon's Ashes and it is by far the worst of the books so far. It's an excessive amount of just talking about what's going on. Most of the action happens outside of the story and it's mostly Holden and Pa moping around. I'm hoping it gets better but it's been a bit of a slog so far.
Me too. Cibola Burns was great. Just finished Babylon's Ashes; I won't spoil it for you. Also finished the novella "The Churn." Amos is the main character in that one; it's about his early life before he went to space. Ties into Babylon's Ashes.

Didn't start reading Expanse books until after I'd seen both season 1 & 2. But I'm really enjoying reading them.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.