Thread: Chiefs Sneed gets paid
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 11:01 AM   #23
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm at least glad that we paid him a grand total of $6 million for four years of peak production and another team is now paying him $76 million in hopes that he can keep it up.
I was really glad when the league set up that rookie scale to keep from paying a billion dollars to a Jamarcus Russell. But I almost feel like it's gone too far the other way. Sneed has been a great player and his career is probably almost halfway over, and he's made peanuts, relatively speaking.

Last edited by Rain Man; 03-26-2024 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: Typographical error required fixing.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote