Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 10:09 AM   #3566
MVP

Look; the reality is that Frank hasn't been very impactful this year and made a lot of big plays. Now, what the reason is for that exactly I don't honestly know. But to say he has 'lived up to his contract' so far this year is simply not the case.

Now, he very well may turn it on down the stretch and ball out in the playoffs. I certainly hope he does. And if he does, all will be forgiven and no one will care about these first 11 games. Especially if the Chiefs win another trophy.

However, for anyone to be in this thread complaining about people bitching too much about Clark, (I will pay homage to the wise Molitoth above) in a thread that is LITERALLY titled "Frank Clark ****ing sucks" . . . . . . I mean, what exactly did you think you were gonna see in here when you clicked on the thread??
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote