Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 03:16 AM   #3559
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
99% of your posts since the game have been in this thread bitching about Clark...
well yeah. There's not much to discuss otherwise. Do you want go back on forth on whether Mahomes will have 45 touchdowns or 50 touchdowns

Quote:
I am not satisfied with Clark’s play whatsoever, but then again we’re 10-1 and I fully expect him to play his best down the stretch just like last year and make you all look stupid once again.
I don't think him playing up to expectations will make anyone look stupid but if so, then hopefully that happens.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.