Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 03:07 AM   #3557
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Umm I said this:

Then you said this:

I never said you said anything. I was making a point about how miserable you have to be to find somebody to bitch about in between games every week when we’re the defending champs and currently 10-1. It’s hilarious to think people like you can’t just sit back and enjoy greatness.

Again, you’re a miserable ****.
I sit back and enjoy it plenty. Enjoyed Tyreek and Mahomes performances and commented on it. And now I'm commenting on frank clark.

I'm not miserable. Thanks for checking though. How are you? How do feel about frank Clark's play?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.