View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 02:46 PM   #21
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
We've had a couple of Vizio soundbars for years. The one in the living room is getting a little twitchy - I think there's a signal that interferes with it originating in another unit, because it will sometimes start randomly switching input sources. Either that or my house is haunted by a ghost who really enjoys annoying my wife. But other than that, they're fine.
I'd pay extra for technology that irritated my wife.

If she's going to try to start conversations about work with me while I'm trying to watch Rick and Morty, the very least she can put up with is some static when she's trying to watch This is Us...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.