Thread: Science Peptides
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 07:26 PM   #55
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Never needed IVM.

Since I am not 80 years old or a fat whale all that was required was adequate Vitamin D. I also made sure I had zinc and Vitamin C and I was "protected".

Peptides are just amino acids that the human body understands what to do with and how to use.

That's not the case for experimental gene shots with synthetic creations the body has never encountered or cleared before.

Another great reason to use peptides, Big Pharma mostly left out and can't make $$$ off of most of them. They would much rather have scared, sick, weak frail people like yourself.

You are the perfect "customer" for the Health-Industrial Complex. I am on zero prescription drugs. Haven't been to a hospital in over 15 years.
Is never being in the hospital for 15 years some kind of impressive marker?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote