View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Oh, good.

Another "Hi, my name is hoot. Watch me smear poo all over myself" thread.

Should be fun until he gets banned again and lurks for a year and asks to bet let back "on certain conditions". Again.
Nope.

Banning me is totally worthless now. I'll just come back as a different name. I don't care.

However, banning me for starting a thread that is on the same level as 'douche of the year' or 'ChiefsPlanet MVP' is the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard.

Gonzo was being a dipshit. He must be having some more personal issues and taking them out on me on this site that he rarely ever posts on anymore must have made him feel a little better.

Glad I could help.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.