View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 12:37 PM   #118
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yeah, I tend to lean that way. Like I said, I agree that it's probably borderline, and I'd probably have done something about it had it gone on for more than a few pages of a thread. However, it's not like he was saying "I have a picture in my possession of Dane butt ****ing a little kid" or anything. No one seriously thought Dane was a pedophile.

No arguments.
people CHOOSE to leave

it's always about being childish and dramatic

this doesn't even rank on the list of all time great "I'm leaving the planet" threads...(and i am ****ing serious, there are ****ing rules people...christ)

everyone knows this board allows people to say awesomely offensive things, without regard for your internet fee fees....and you - as an adult- can choose whether or not you're going to pretend to be butt hurt about it
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.