View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 01:42 PM   #28
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguyms View Post
we trecked thru the snowy roads of PA,Ohio
i remember Dayton Ohio was really bad on the way to K.C. and while stopping to rest in St. Louis as i slept in the cold freezing car, to awake and seeing her with my coat and all the blankets on was priceless i mean my lips were blue,lol
to the boobie bumpin it was all good. Gessh she must of been warm,lol
I have never had so much fun in my entire life than that trip and i will never forget that special time in my life.

Yes we were best friends
You need to get a grip. Whatever it was, it's over. Move on or you're going to lose the one you're with.
bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.