View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 12:36 PM   #27
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteeler
I can understand fan. When December rolls around you have your Sundays available for getting that Christmas shopping done. I envy you.

You guys are riding high after beating a rebuilding SD team. Nice offense. Let's see what happens when you have to face a "playoff caliber" team.
Our D is a "bit tougher this year" and our O is a "bit more mysterious". Oh and by the way‚ I rather enjoy being a Pittsburgh Steeler fan.
I guess I'm going to need more proof that your D is much better then last year then a win against the consistenly offensively challanged Ravens. I mean, stuffing an offense that was only better then Houston, Carolina, Dallas, Chicago, Detriot and Arizona last year would not cause me to dance in the streets. Remember, you are facing the best OL in the league, and the number one scoring offense last year, and everyone is healthy and back.

The Steelers will be a good challange for our D, we did a great job last week against a team that lives off of the number 2 RB in the league last year (yards wise), now we have to see how our pass D can hold up against a team with some quality receivers. It will be a good measuring stick as to where our D is going to end up this year.

This should be a good measuring stick early in the season for both teams to see if they have improved enough.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.