View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 12:29 PM   #22
Crime Fighter - Pillow Biter

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when was the last time the Chiefs made it to the playoffs? You beat a lowly Charger team and all of a sudden you believe that you are Super Bowl bound? The Steelers lost to the Titans last year and it was a close game. Yes we came up on the short end of the stick but we picked up where we left off of last year. Plus, this team is experienced enough to not only get to the Super Bowl, but win it...

Tampa Bay felt how good we were becoming last year when we went to their house and kicked their tails...

I'm not saying that the Chiefs are not a good team, especially with the weapon you have in Holmes but remember that we know him well from his days with the Ravens. Holmes is a real playmaker but teams don't run the ball against the Steelers. THAT IS A FACT! Trent Green is going to have to beat us with his arm and that opens him up to serious pressure from our D. Plus, Trent Green hasn't taken the team anywhere so I'm too worried about him at this point...

No more Kordell to srew up games for the Steelers and Chicago has to deal with him now. The Steelers have Tommy Maddox, a guy that can stretch the field with all of his weapons. Tommy is going to show you why the Steelers are the best team in the AFC. HE'S NO FLUKE!

And never, ever underestimate Cowher. He's made improvements on the Steelers and the Rooneys kept him around because he is one of the best in the business. He makes the necessary adjustments based on his talent available...

We are now a passing team first but always run the football well. The Ravens have a good run defense with Ray Lewis, Peter Boulware, and their rookie, Suggs, but they were weak ini pass defense...

The Chiefs better protect Green and execute to perfection if they have a shot at beating the Steelers...

HERE WE GO STEE-LERS, HERE WE GO!

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"